Tuesday, July 15, 2008

***IMPORTANT NOTICE!***

***IMPORTANT NOTICE!***

Dear Friends,
first of all i would like to apologize for my nearly six months absence - this period was by far the worst in my life... too many bad things happened together in such a short period... fortunately though day by day i'm getting (slowly but steadily) back to normal and things tend to get back to the (good) way they were before...

Since i don't have the spare time i used to have before,i decided (for the time being) to update only my MySpace blog - anyhow it's my oldest blog (and page in general) in the internet...

Finishing off i would like to express my gratitude to all of you for your amazing support in every way imaginable - Blessed Be my friends!

All the best to all and each one of you :)

Yours truely,
ILL_Natured_gr.

You can visit me here

http://www.myspace.com/ill_natured_gr

Hope to see you all soon!



ILL_Natured_gr at MySpace

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, dropping by here.. hope you are doing great ;0

See you around,
Hye

 
© free template